End user guide
End user guide for installing Tabnine Enterprise (self-hosted setup)
- You’ve already been invited to Tabnine by your team admin (via email or link)
- You have the Tabnine Enterprise server URL
Tabnine is an AI assistant that helps developers throughout the development process with AI code completions and Tabnine Chat (Beta).
This guide explains how to set up Tabnine on your local machine, and how to use Tabnine.
Tabnine runs as an IDE plugin, which works with dedicated Tabnine servers hosted on your internal network.
This section includes instructions on how to:
- 1.Join your team
- 2.Install the Tabnine Enterprise plugin on your IDE
- 3.Configure the plugin & sign in to Tabnine
This section includes guidance on how to use:
- 1.Tabnine AI code completions
- 2.Tabnine Chat (beta)
Last modified 1mo ago